Thursday, June 4, 2009

Erm... Today is kind of hot and stuffy. Had to bath so many times... Today, i rot at home whole day. Playing stupid dota. LOL! But i went to meet my cousins at IMM. Congrats eh. He is getting married already.

But i now also don't know why i can't get to sleep. Sian ah!!!!! Everyone also no online liao. Then don't know why suddenly my house the wind suddenly so big. Really suddenly sia. KNN! Many things anyhow drop at the kitchen. If not ask Wifey wake up and tell her. She confirm don't dare sleep le. HAHAHA!

Wierd. Really fucking big wind. My hair also all standing. Sekali got 1 siao eh behind me see me blogging then funny liao. TMD! Now go back dota liao. Don't think too much. SIBEI SIAN AH!!!!

Sorry ah. Anyhow blog one. Cause want to update nia. HAHAHA! Don't know what i typing also. Anyhow la. Don't care. SIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home