Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Just to post up how unlucky i was today. Zzzz. I went to malaysia during midnight. 2 friends ask me to go over for some sort of rounding and pump petrol as the petrol there is really dirt cheap.

Everything went smoothly at first. I intended to try out the sound of my exhaust pipe over there when we were heading back. So, i was kind of speeding then.... Suddenly my friend brake infront of me then i had to jam my brakes too. Skidded abit but still able to control my car.

But. Knn. Got malaysia "road block" Pcb kia. He ask me and 1 of my friend to park at one side. Caught both of us for not wearing safety belt. He told me " The summon is 300 riggit. You have to come back to malaysia to pay for the summon during these few days." I replied " Sir, give chance lah... Sit belt only. No big deal mah." He said " I'm going to issue you a summon now. What had you got to say?" In the end i just gave him a SGD$10 and he smiled. =.="""""

Then i left the place. Knn. Not more than 1 km that i travelled. I kanna caught by a TP again. CCB!!! Where got so suay? Then i just get off the car saying " What you want? What i did again? I just kanna summon not more than 60 seconds ago!" He remained silent and ask me to go. =.=

But got one Singapore car Honda Integra. Steady ah. My idol sia. Applause first. He chiong pass the road block and the fucker did not managed to take down his car plate in time. LMAO! Then i ask him " like that also can? " He looked at me not knowing what to say but he just kept asking me to go. Zzzz

Suay right? LOL! Dont know what to say also. Next time if i were to go in malaysia again, i sure chiong pass them only. KNN! Chase also lazy chase. At there collect money jiu rich lor. CCB! PUI!

Don't say liao. Angry liao. BTW, I would like to wish my mommy Happy Birthday! As well as jin yuan Happy birthday also. See my blog liao dont too touched hor. Bye~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home